- Missouri Employment Law Info Site – TimsLaw.com - http://www.timslaw.com -
Comments now DIS-Enabled for the Re-Coded TimsLaw. Here’s why.
Your Turn – Want to leave a PUBLIC Comment?
Comments permitted since April 2, 2006
- NOTE: Since Comments are PUBLIC, be DISCREET, and DON’T talk about your case!
- If you want to talk about your case, Click Contact us.
- The Comment Block asks for a NAME – It’s Ok to make up a bogus name. Keep it decent please.
- Please insert your correct email address though. The email address does not display publically.
- If you have a website or blog, insert the web address, such as www.YourWebAddressorBlogAddress.com (don’t put quotes around the web address). When your Comment is approved, your name will be a link to your site.
I’ve always wanted a forum of some sort, for discussion of employment law. I’m working on a forum. One day soon I’ll have a forum up and running.
But I tried to jump start the discussion with enabling comments, and that’s just not workable.
In a forum setting, I think the dynamic will be different. I’m willing to try it, and I’m working on it.
Maintained by Attorney Phil Willoughby
Founded by Tim Willoughby, Esq. (1959-2013)
Phil is a Missouri employment lawyer who is licensed to practice in Kansas and Missouri, and primarily takes cases in Saint Louis and Kansas City. He is a member of the Missouri Bar Association and Kansas Bar Association. Additionally, he has practiced in the United States Federal Courts of Missouri in St. Louis and Kansas City. He has also practiced in the Kansas Federal District Court in Kansas City, Kansas.
Missouri Bar Website (To view the directory of lawyers).
Phil Willoughby, Attorney
Licensed in Missouri and Kansas
Kansas City Office:
GUNN, SHANK & STOVER, P.C.
9800 NW Polo, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64153
Google Map of 9800 NW Polo, Kansas City, MO 64053
St. Louis, MO Office:
"THE CHOICE OF AN ATTORNEY IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION AND SHOULD NOT BE SOLELY BASED ON ADVERTISING.
Article printed from Missouri Employment Law Info Site - TimsLaw.com: http://www.timslaw.com
URL to article: http://www.timslaw.com/comments-enabled-for-this-beta-of-the-new-timslaw.htm
Click here to print.