Inquiries from the
Kansas City Missouri area
Jump to the following parts of this article or just scroll down the page:
In office consultations are the best
use of your time with your attorney, especially in
Kansas City and St. Louis:
I regularly get emails and telephone calls from people who are closer to Kansas City than to St. Louis.
- Telephone consults regarding Severance – Separation – Waiver of Rights Agreements.
- Telephone consults regarding your Non-Compete Agreement or Employment Contract issues, to help you decide what to do.
- Telephone consults regarding job problems while you are still employed, sorting out your problems and helping you strategize and decide what to do about them.
- Providing second opinions about whether you seem to have a Worthwhile case. Maybe you are getting rejected by Kansas City employment lawyers, or a Kansas City lawyer is pushing you to sue and you are trying to determine if you really should spend money litigating.
- Representation in Kansas City Missouri: Yes, as a Missouri Attorney I can represent you in Kansas City and the entire state of Missouri. I also can represent you in Kansas City, Kansas, as I am a Kansas attorney as well. If the site for the lawsuit in Missouri isn’t especially convenient, then I may need to affiliate with local counsel, and you could expect the cost to increase. Of course, there are always exceptions for that great case that some of you might have. . .
Click this link Contacting the Willoughby Law Firm if you want to talk about a consult.
Here are links to how my consults usually work:
- For background about the consultation process, see Consults. This describes what happens when you call my office seeking a consult.
- See Services and Fees for a fairly detailed explanation of what goes on during a consult, and why law consults are often quite complex, and get some idea of how I determine fees for particular services.
- See Telephone and long-distance consults for how our phone consult will work.
Finding Me in Kansas City
Since my main office is in Kansas City, you can find directions below for our Northland office.
Timslaw.com Missouri Employment Law
Maintained by Attorney Phil Willoughby
Founded by Tim Willoughby, Esq. (1959-2013)
Phil is a Missouri employment lawyer who is licensed to practice in Kansas and Missouri, and primarily takes cases in Saint Louis and Kansas City.
He is a member of the Missouri Bar Association and Kansas Bar Association.
Additionally, he has practiced in the United States Federal Courts of Missouri in St. Louis and Kansas City.
He has also practiced in the Kansas Federal District Court in Kansas City, Kansas.
Missouri Bar Website (To view the directory of lawyers).
Phil Willoughby, Attorney
Licensed in Missouri and Kansas
Kansas City Office:
GUNN, SHANK & STOVER, P.C.
9800 NW Polo, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64153
Google Map of 9800 NW Polo, Kansas City, MO 64053
St. Louis, MO Office:
St. Louis: 314-729-7750
Kansas City: 816-454-5600
Website - www.TimsLaw.com
Detailed Directions to Phil's office
Info about contacting the Willoughby Law Firm
"THE CHOICE OF AN ATTORNEY IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION AND SHOULD NOT BE SOLELY BASED ON ADVERTISING.