Links to employment lawyers’ websites
(not necessarily all in Missouri)
Take a moment to look at my short article describing What an “employment lawyer” is and some info on how to find one.
Sorry for the very few listings. It’s fairly rare to find an employment lawyer in the St. Louis area with a website. Almost everyone has a “domain name” but very few have built websites using their domain name. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, because it took me five years to get a website after first wanting one.
Here are the sites I know of right now, in reverse alpha order (due to my lifelong resentment at always being last in line):
- Phil Willoughby from St. Louis and Kansas City. Webmaster of the Missouri Employment Law Info Site.
- Kristin Whittle from St. Louis. Ms. Whittle is a fellow member of the St. Louis NELA chapter. Her website contains some articles with basic information about several important laws. You need to leave images turned on, or else you’ll have some trouble navigating the site.
- Ken Chackes from St. Louis. I’m providing this link so that people can get the firm’s address and phone numbers if they want. But as of the present moment, the website does not have much content. That’s going to change soon – a major overhaul is being arranged as I write this. The lawyers in this firm are: Ken Chackes, Susan Carlson, Lois Spritzer, Matt Ghio and Gail Wechsler. UPDATE: Lisa Van Amburg left the firm after being appointed to be a St. Louis Circuit Judge.
- Ronald Schwartz, from Chicago. He’s from Chicago so why is he listed here? Two reasons: Good website, and Lots of Links to Employment Lawyers Nationwide. Some of his info may be inapplicable to the Eighth Federal Circuit, where we are here in St. Louis, but his site contains some interesting general articles on important employment law topics. His articles will raise the awareness of his visitors, and that’s the most important consideration, even if some of the details are inapplicable. He provides some links to employment lawyers nationwide.
- David Heimos from St. Louis. Mr. Heimos is an employment lawyer. His site tells you what kinds of cases he takes.
- Steven K. Brown from St. Louis. Mr. Brown does many kinds of law, which he talks about on his website, but he also does a substantial amount of employment law. His site has recently been re-designed and is quit attractive and professional-looking. He is still filling in the content portion of the site. His old site was not nearly as pretty, but it was functional kind of like my own.
- Charles Bobinette from St. Louis. Mr. Bobinette has an attractive website that tells you a bit about him and his firm.
- I’ll post more links as I learn the URLs to more St. Louis employment lawyers.
Timslaw.com Missouri Employment Law
Maintained by Attorney Phil Willoughby
Founded by Tim Willoughby, Esq. (1959-2013)
Phil is a Missouri employment lawyer who is licensed to practice in Kansas and Missouri, and primarily takes cases in Saint Louis and Kansas City.
He is a member of the Missouri Bar Association and Kansas Bar Association.
Additionally, he has practiced in the United States Federal Courts of Missouri in St. Louis and Kansas City.
He has also practiced in the Kansas Federal District Court in Kansas City, Kansas.
Missouri Bar Website (To view the directory of lawyers).
Phil Willoughby, Attorney
Licensed in Missouri and Kansas
Kansas City Office:
GUNN, SHANK & STOVER, P.C.
9800 NW Polo, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64153
Google Map of 9800 NW Polo, Kansas City, MO 64053
St. Louis, MO Office:
St. Louis: 314-729-7750
Kansas City: 816-454-5600
Website - www.TimsLaw.com
Detailed Directions to Phil's office
Info about contacting the Willoughby Law Firm
"THE CHOICE OF AN ATTORNEY IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION AND SHOULD NOT BE SOLELY BASED ON ADVERTISING.